Then, create a Custom HTML module:
- Go to Extensions > Modules > Add new
- Choose Custom HTML module type
- Paste the URL of a YouTube video in the content area
If you want the video to automatically play with no sound, at the end of the YouTube URL add the code below (no spaces):
In the editor, a full YouTube video URL would look like:
- Go to Options tab
- Set Prepare content as "yes"
- Be sure the module is enabled for the desired pages through Menu assignment tab
- Choose video as module position
- Save and close when you're done.